Monday, November 14, 2005

To my Blog readers:

I wanted to let you know what I've been up to and why I have not posted in a couple of weeks.

On November 3rd, 2005 I re-enacted my horseback "protest" ride, which I did once before back in May of 1979, along historic San Vicente Blvd, although this time I did it in reverse. I did this ride again to symbolize the backwardness of government energy policies the last three decades, the serious crisis facing the United States over the high cost of gasoline, and the obscene multi-billion dollar oil company profits. I am calling for an end to “deregulation” of energy.

The American people need to wake up and take control of their lives by fighting the multi-national oil companies who are destroying the U.S. economy.

Political contributions from utility and oil companies should be banned. The proposed hearings on oil profits in Washington are a sham. The solution is not hearings but action and legislation. Hearings were held during the 1970’s energy crisis, in 1980 and 2000 with the same results -- the consumer stuck with higher energy costs!. We’ve been hijacked. It’s time to end deregulation and throw the bums out of office.

I have released a protest song titled “Hijacked; Throw The Bums Out”. The song is being played on radio stations across the United States. It can be purchased for $1 and downloaded from my website at http://www.custommaidbook.com/buythesong.html.

Also, pleave view a short video of my ride on my website at http://www.custommaidbook.com/protestride.html

Thank you for your your support!

2 Comments:

Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

states rights is a dangerous idea

2:35 AM  
Blogger Peter de Krassel's Custom Maid Politics said...

Hi Gary,
Why are state rights dangerous? Our Founding fathers wanted most rights reserved by the states. Look at what happened with Katrina because the feds have become over zealous in the rights they have taken over.

Peter de Krassel

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Website Counter